Friday, November 16, 2012

Vampires Diaries and Villain Accesories unite.

 

 images from  CW


If you’re a crazy vampire fan like me you’ve seen all the TV shows including the latest and greatest entangled vampire saga to hit the CW The Vampire Diaries. I’ll be honest I resisted with all my might, but when you have a beautiful cast, two of the sexiest brothers to hit prime time and an amazing ensemble of costuming you soon find resistance is futile.
Fast forward three tantalizing seasons & you’ll find the costuming continues to fascinate as these characters go into their senior year. I’m excited to share with you that as these characters continue to grow and face the big Bads of Mystic Falls, that Villains Accessories Drop bracelet has been picked by the fabulous Leigh Leverett THE costume designer for Vampire Diaries to be used on the show, thanks to my kick ass association to the Artisan group.
The only question left is what amazing character will be dawning my oxidized drop bracelet. Bonnie with her edgy Witchy ways? Caroline with her compassionate vampire empathy? The possibilities are endless. I promise you one thing though. When I know you’ll know.

20121116-125328.jpg20121116-125304.jpg


Because being beautiful makes you the bad guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment